[Arm-netbook] EOMA68 In A Intel Card World?

Parobalth parobalth at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 09:27:19 GMT 2017

I love the ASCII art replies. It is almost like we are in the same
room and can look at each others sketched ideas!
I initially had an idea where the capital E of EOMA is made of circuit
board elements with small black chips in the empty spaces of the E.
I am going to work on this idea and combinate it with the ASCII art ideas.

> On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 6:45 AM, Lyberta <lyberta at lyberta.net> wrote:
>> If you're going to post sketches, please provide the source code
>> (preferably vector) and license of it.
>
>  good point, great reminder.

I usually use some sort of "Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike
License" for non code related work. For my examples I have used
Inkscape
and can provide the Inkscape files in vector format if needed.
As we discuss a logo for a global project I don't know which is the
best suited license. For example Debian uses a dual licensed logo with
an "open use logo" and a restricted-use logo for use by the Debian
Project and its members only.