[Arm-netbook] First laptop dock for Intel's card announced

Julie Marchant onpon4 at riseup.net
Mon Jan 23 19:50:59 GMT 2017

On 01/23/2017 02:23 PM, Allan Mwenda wrote:
> You should patent all the things before Intel just i n case they REALLY
> decide they thought of this first

Intel doesn't have grounds to start patenting this design idea now.

Though I do wonder, is there a clear case of prior art for this kind of
thing that would invalidate any possible patents? Something technically
designed as a fully functioning computer that plugs into the thing that
gives it all its interfaces? If there is, it would probably be good to
know about it. The last thing we would want is a patent troll coming
along demanding royalties for some obscure patent. :)

--
Julie Marchant
https://onpon4.github.io

Protect your emails with GnuPG: