[Arm-netbook] Intel at CES

Julie Marchant onpon4 at riseup.net
Thu Jan 5 18:05:18 GMT 2017

That could be a problem. If it's successful, people will associate the concept with Intel and assume that eoma is a cheap ripoff. Also, with Intel controlling it, you can bet x86 will dominate it.

Our response should be to publicly urge Intel to use an eoma standard, to ensure architecture agnosticism and that there isn't a conflict of interest.

--
Julie Marchant
https://onpon4.github.io