[Arm-netbook] Laptop PCB schematics

Internet internet at devpi.de
Sun Feb 26 12:04:55 GMT 2017

Yeah, that is true. But the one on PCB1 only cuts power for the USB A ports. It does not act as power switch for the card to provide charging capability. To do that you need two of them on PCB3. One has 5v from the battery as input and the 5v ports of the eoma68 card as output, the other one has the 5v ports from the card as input and the output should be wired to the input of the usb otg charger ic (through a diode otherwise 12v would damage the card). If a usb otg cable is plugged in and the computing card switches the two complementary sy6280, power would go into the usb charger ic and charge the battery which also powers the rest of the system. Power from the system to the computing card would be off because the switch is open.

However, it won't charge from the card, if the 12v adapter is plugged in (because of the protection diode).

I will clarify this on the pcbs page but at the moment I don't have access to a PC.

Julius