[Arm-netbook] New Eoma68 housing idea

Bill Kontos vkontogpls at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 14:00:25 GMT 2017

Wait what underscore, I didn't put any underscores I just copy pasted the
url. it works fine on my inbox, but if I use the mailing list archive it's
broken.

Anyway, the reason why I think this is cool is because it merges the
use-cases of a tablet/gps with the benefits of an ultraportable with an
actual keyboard that you can type on. Maybe if the screen was a little
bigger they keyboard would be more useful as well. I could easily see
myself bringing a 9 inch variant of this with me on holidays( I never bring
my 15.6 inch laptop for example, sometimes i wish I could leave my phone
behind too to completely disconnect) for e.g. watching a movie at night
when camping or using it for either offline or online gps/ map usage.
Couple it with a decent camera and it pretty much covers all the use cases
of a high end tablet( but probably slower if it uses the A20 for example).