[Arm-netbook] Mainlining the EOMA68-A20

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue Feb 14 03:49:59 GMT 2017

---

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 2:40 AM, Eric Duhamel <ericxdu23 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On February 13, 2017 1:50:29 AM PST, Tzafrir Cohen <tzafrir at cohens.org.il> wrote:
>
>>Obligatory link: http://linux-sunxi.org/Linux_mainlining_effort
>>

> Thanks. I wonder if this topic been raised on the mailing list already; I suppose it's a little premature since the initial run of dev cards haven't gotten to backers yet, and we weed hackers to have them in order to start hacking on the kernel.

 i'm just talking to my host, here in taiwan, to use his equipment to
get 50 boards made up.  i'll also get some RS232-UARTs and some
micro-desktops made as well... or perhaps some breakout boards and the
OTG-Host cables, have to see.

any takers please put alias down here so i get a quick idea of numbers
http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner_a10/