[Arm-netbook] Logging and journaling

Christopher Havel laserhawk64 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 15:44:04 GMT 2017

I second (third? thank you Boris) Zap's call as well. Julie -- I appreciate
your apology, regardless of for whom it is meant. For the future: there is
a difference between what you can call a "wise endurance" and a "foolish
persistence" -- but the line between them is far thinner than I think most
folks would like to think. Something to meditate on :)

Wolfgang, perhaps you should not post while angry -- it sounds a bit like
you yourself are trying to start something, and that's not cool.

As for Luke. I am blown away by his description of how his mind works --
and, yet, it reminds me somewhat of the gifts of a lot of people I know and
know about. It's kind of ironic how, seemingly, everyone's gift is both a
blessing and a curse (so to speak). In particular, he reminds me of
Cassandra of Troy, a close relative of the (slightly) more famous Helen.
Ancient Greek mythos has it that Apollo wanted Cassandra to be his, er,
lady for a night, and she agreed and then had second thoughts... so he gave
her the ability to see the future -- except that she could never convince
anyone of it! I sense that Luke's mind gives him a similar struggle -- he
can tell you that something is bad (or not), but heaven help the both of
you if you must know why...

It's both fascinating and tragic at the same time.