[Arm-netbook] Laptop PCB schematics

Internet internet at devpi.de
Sun Feb 12 14:30:08 GMT 2017

First look at PCB3 is finished, it is of course possible I am missing
something. Anyways, following caught my eyes:

 1. the usb otg charger ic has two capacitors between regn and ground,
    total value: 11.5uF, datasheet says 1uF. probably no issue though
 2. 10k thermistor for the otg charger is connected to voltage divider
    and through another thermistor to bat-v (fuel guage), datasheet says
    it should be connected to ground (i am not to sure about the guage
    though, reference application is pretty chaotic and complex)
 3. status leds should be connected to sys-v (nothing to do if dvcc = sys-v)
 4. EOMA68-5V0 is not connected to anything, this results in an
    unpowered card on pcb1 (which is bad); should probably be connected
    to vcc-5v0)
 5. level shifter is completely unnecessary because lcd-vcc = vrefttl =
    3v3; connect 10k pullup resistors to vrefttl and add pullup for
    chg_irq to vrefttl
 6. because eoma68-i2c is not used on this pcb remove pullups

I hope this helps and if I misunderstood something, please let me know.
The fuel guage circuit is more complex than expected, I let you know if
there is an issue.

Do you want me to put all this on rhombus-tech.net? If so, could you
give me some instructions where and how to put it? Additionally, to edit
the pages I need some kind of account creation password …

Julius Lehmann