[Arm-netbook] Logging and journaling

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sun Feb 12 08:56:57 GMT 2017

---

On Sun, Feb 12, 2017 at 4:26 AM, Julie Marchant <onpon4 at riseup.net> wrote:
> On 02/11/2017 02:53 PM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
>>  if you misunderstood and believed that you were buying a product,
>> that you were placing an order, as opposed to helping reach the goal
>> of bringing ethically-developed eco-conscious computing devices to
>> mass-volume
>
> Every time someone mentions customers, it seems you bring up this exact
> same line. I don't care if *I* am a customer or not; you *are* going to
> have customers, are you not?

 no, julie, i'm not.  the certification mark process requires that i
not have any customers at all, only licensees of the certification
mark.  the only reason why i'm here at all is to bootstrap the
ecosystem, and to fulfil the requirements in order to be able to even
*apply* for the certification mark i have to be very *very* careful
not to have actual customers.