[Arm-netbook] Laptop PCB schematics

Internet internet at devpi.de
Sat Feb 11 13:33:48 GMT 2017

You are absolutely right. Putting comments separately is the best thing to do. I just found the edit button on rhombus-tech.net ;), this should definitely make things easier ...

I was talking about the inbuilt function of PDFs to make annotations ...
e.g. in okular you can put notes anywhere you want and then overwrite the original PDF. AFAIK those notes should be accessible in every other viewer.

 when i auto-generate the next version of the PDF from the schematics, increasing the revision number in the process thus outputting a completely different document, those annotations that you are kindly considering making would not be included, would they? if however you find it easier to do annotations on the PDF than it is to put them in a separate document feel free to do what you find easiest.  particularly as it's 2D and text is, obviously, linear.  however, there, there's quadrant numbering and you can also take image snapshots (screenshots) then write on those... not as good but it's what i use to communicate with factories.
ultimately though notes would be great here rather than anywhere elsehttp://rhombus-tech.net/community_ideas/laptop_15in/pcbs/
Send large attachments to arm-netbook at files.phcomp.co.uk