[Arm-netbook] Logging and journaling

Wolfgang Romey hier at wolfgangromey.de
Fri Feb 10 15:58:52 GMT 2017

Yes, I would be an unhappy customer, I ordered the original debian and
nothing else.

And BTW Luke, if you do not want to deliver unethical products, you can
not deliver hardware. There is not such a thing as ethical harware:
conflict minerals, working conditions, poisoning the enviroment, ...

We should be glad, if we get open and free hardware in the near future
with running Free software on top. But that would be not ehtical
produced hardware. It is a very, very long way to go, until we get that.

Wolfgang