[Arm-netbook] Logging and journaling

Jonathan Frederickson silverskullpsu at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 20:23:19 GMT 2017

I agree with Julie here. If you tell users you're providing Debian, it
should be stock Debian (or as close as possible as is needed to
support the hardware). Likewise for every other distro.

I would be incredibly irritated to get a "Debian" computer card, only
to find out that some of the software I planned to use doesn't work
properly because the distributor of the card decided to tweak the
software before sending it to me. With a stock Debian install, it's
Debian's responsibility if something doesn't work properly, not yours.