[Arm-netbook] USB3.1 pinout

Nick Hardiman nick at internetmachines.co.uk
Mon Feb 6 10:21:43 GMT 2017

A standard that provides for two USB3.1 ports is a good thing. Isn’t it?

In fact, USB3.1 availability might be unique in this small board world. I watched a long presentation where Jon Hall said he couldn’t find one (OpenHours #32 - 96Boards discussion with Jon "maddog” Hall).

No idea what standard revision and chain of components is required to make this work, so I’ve got no idea how to help here. Sorry.

Thanks, Nick