[Arm-netbook] EOMA68 / Libre RISC-V team financing

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sun Dec 31 10:17:40 GMT 2017

---

On Sun, Dec 31, 2017 at 10:06 AM, Ricardo Wurmus <rekado at elephly.net> wrote:
> Hi Luke,

>> Just one question: is canceling support for the CrowdSupply campaign an
>> option if you go through with this?
>
> I’m quoting this, because I very much agree with Julie and others who
> oppose Bitcoin.

 ricardo: it's a little late... and also no longer relevant.  it's too
late because i had *already* - 34 days ago - used personal bitcoin
mined over five years ago that has absolutely no connection WHATSOEVER
to the EOMA68 project's (cash, USD/RMB) funds, and second it's no
longer relevant because it's been established that it's a long-term
investment not an "immediate financing of this and all possible
projects we ever wanted to be funded" opportunity.

 so your opposition is noted, respected... and at the same time can be
disregarded.