[Arm-netbook] EOMA68 / Libre RISC-V team financing

mike.valk at gmail.com mike.valk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 10:25:03 GMT 2017

Top note. You're writing like a TellSell ad. I get that you're exited
and in need. But it's not boosting confidence.

Also the worlds financial experts have a, perhaps healthy, fear of
crypto currency's

Although I think that is also based on lack of insight. It remains
currency trading, which in itself is risky business.

> i have two separate and distinct questions:
>
> (1) is there anyone who does NOT wish to put their own money into
> buying bitclub shares who would like ME to sign them up, and, over the
> next few weeks and months, PAY their membership AND pay for their
> equipment.

You sign me/us up, I/We pay?

> (2) is there anyone who CAN put their own money into bitclub who would
> be interested to know more.  if yes, and you already know about
> bitcoin mining and about MLM etc. the link is here
> http://bitclub.network/lkcl

I/We sign up and pay?

> the goal basically is to leverage this to become financially
> independently wealthy, and use it to fund libre hardware and software.
> there's about maybe 3 to 5 years in which bitcoin - specifically GROUP
> mining NOT individual mining - is a viable way to do that.

We pay a amount and you enhance that amount via bitcoin group mining, right?

If so, Mine/Our input is one-time or reoccurring?

>From what amount can I/We pitch in?

How well guarded is the group? The biggest risk in these "markets" is
that if they get hacked the coins vanish at near lightning speed.

Kr, Mike