[Arm-netbook] HDMI High-Frequency Layout: Recommendations--Taper

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Mon Dec 18 05:55:44 GMT 2017

On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 5:45 AM, Richard Wilbur
<richard.wilbur at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry for my long response times the last several weeks.  I added
> choir director to my collection of hats,

 :)

> 6 rehearsals, and performed 3
> carols at the Christmas program on the 9th.  I performed a piano trio
> arrangement of a carol with my daughters on the 9th (Christmas
> program) and 16th (cello recital).  I accompanied 3 chamber groups at
> their Fall final concert on the 13th.  I accompanied 4 elementary
> school string orchestras at a fundraiser on the 15th.  I played the
> organ for a church service on the 16th.  This week looks to be a lot
> slower:  my daughter only has one concert, I have a choir rehearsal
> and to organize a piano trio or quartet for this weekend.

 nice!  when i was in cambridge i joined a choir and formed a medieval
music group.   interestingly because of that i gained both perfect
pitch *and* the ability to tell the time to the minute (lost now).  i
used to confuse the hell of of people asking me for the time, being
able to respond correctly and instantly... they'd go and ask someone
else and get the exact same answer :)

the choir was open access (no auditions), you just turned up, which a
lot of people liked: no cliques, no pressure.  we did Handel's Messiah
jaezzuss we made a hell of an impression: five HUNDRED people and a
full orchestra.  it was aweesome.  the next one we did Mozart's
Requiem and that one... how does it go.. "Verbegaal auu tre-ooo (tres
haut)..." it's the one the mice sing in the film "Babe"... :)

yeah.  i miss singing.