[Arm-netbook] HDMI High-Frequency Layout: Recommendations--Taper

Richard Wilbur richard.wilbur at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 05:45:10 GMT 2017

Sorry for my long response times the last several weeks.  I added
choir director to my collection of hats, 6 rehearsals, and performed 3
carols at the Christmas program on the 9th.  I performed a piano trio
arrangement of a carol with my daughters on the 9th (Christmas
program) and 16th (cello recital).  I accompanied 3 chamber groups at
their Fall final concert on the 13th.  I accompanied 4 elementary
school string orchestras at a fundraiser on the 15th.  I played the
organ for a church service on the 16th.  This week looks to be a lot
slower:  my daughter only has one concert, I have a choir rehearsal
and to organize a piano trio or quartet for this weekend.