[Arm-netbook] FOSDEM 2018, Stand / Talks / BoFs - ssistance / volunteers needed

Christopher Havel laserhawk64 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 21:26:55 GMT 2017

The most common use I've heard of for Coroplast -- not that I've done this,
it sounds a bit rickety for the task, TBH -- is to use it for the body of a
homemade velomobile.

For those not in the know -- a velomobile, more common in Europe than USA
by far, is basically an enclosed bike or trike. Some have electric motors
or other pedal-assist equipment, some do not. Google Images is your friend
here ;)