[Arm-netbook] Flash Debian and U-Boot to a PocketChip?

Gpast_panama gpast_panama at protonmail.com
Tue Aug 22 08:16:46 BST 2017

Perhaps this is better suited to a reply than a new topic, but I'm not aware of how to do that with messages in digest mode so...

Back in July, Pablo claimed at http://lists.phcomp.co.uk/pipermail/arm-netbook/2017-July/014340.html that he had successfully managed to get Debian Stretch running from USB on the PocketChip. Could somebody explain to a novice (i.e. me) what the steps entailed to flash u-boot and then boot Stretch are? A description of how to flash the OS to NAND would be amazing, but even just a brief outline of Pablo's process would be great. Thanks (and sorry for my ignorance)!

Regards,
Grace Past