[Arm-netbook] HDMI High-Frequency Layout: Recommendations

Richard Wilbur richard.wilbur at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 14:58:21 BST 2017

On Aug 19, 2017, at 07:30, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:

> whoops looks like you hit reply early, richard! :)

Yes!  My apologies to everyone on the list.  I am working on a more substantive reply but didn't get it finished or sent yesterday before I did several hours of driving (southeast from Seattle, Washington into northern Oregon).  Today several more hours of driving to reach an area where we can observe the total solar eclipse tomorrow morning.  (I'm on vacation with my family.)