[Arm-netbook] HDMI High-Frequency Layout: Recommendations

mike.valk at gmail.com mike.valk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 07:43:00 BST 2017

> btw yes i managed to move IPSOUT slightly to the right and got a GND
> line in between them, without too much disruption.  thank you for
> prompting me to do that.

Amazing! Just a nitpick left. You mentioned the GND flood-fill
distance is 10mil. That means that GND will 10 mil removed from
tracks. Personally I'd trace the GND as close as possible to the diff
signals. But that may be just overcautious.

I don't have any fancy math like Richard so it might be FUD. Or just
my mild form of OCD. :-)

Or is that 10mil the minimum gap size? That would make sense.

Anyway a picture of the flood-fill will reveal everything.