[Arm-netbook] Init Freedom

zap calmstorm at posteo.de
Tue Aug 8 16:21:44 BST 2017

> I disagree, being silent about this topic is not endorsing any
> particular option.
> Neither is choosing a specific computer card.
>
> At least in my case...

I second this notion. I have been silent for a long time but because I
didn't see this topic till today.
I trust Luke's judgment on systemd. If he says it is insecure and has
20+  background of experience, then why should we disagree with him?

Personally, I will be getting devuan when I decide whether it is up to
my standards or not. Though I still wonder when rk3388 is coming out. ;)