[Arm-netbook] HDMI High-Frequency Layout: Impedance

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri Aug 4 06:25:20 BST 2017

On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 8:04 PM, Richard Wilbur <richard.wilbur at gmail.com> wrote:

> The good news is it looks like we are still within the +/-15% of 100
> Ohm.  I'll explain more later.

 ok :)

>>  ok i did a video explaining: https://youtu.be/vFbzAmLSHPY
>
> Thanks for the video, I watched the first 55s and thus this reply.
> I'll finish watching and then tie up loose ends.

 the one thing to remember is, with this track size and separation
there _have_ been successful boards... just with different connectors
that are no longer available.

 most of the video is explaining how it's not possible to move things
about.  but towards the end (last couple of mins) i focus on the
connector, explaining how the vias come up around the diamond-shaped
pads.