[Arm-netbook] HDMI High-Frequency Layout: Introduction

Richard Wilbur richard.wilbur at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 10:45:19 BST 2017

This is a discussion of the considerations when designing and
executing a PCB layout containing high-frequency signal
traces--specifically in this case HDMI.  It is being published to the
[arm-netbook] mailing list  in several sections dealing with related
topics.  The original was created in Open Document Text and I have
dumped it into Unicode Text in order to accommodate the mailing list.
Please let me know if you have any trouble reading the format and I
will attempt to remedy the problem.  I am releasing the first two
sections before I sleep--the remainder after I sleep.