[Arm-netbook] SPI-based LCDs, 3D printing, RISC-V

Christopher Havel laserhawk64 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 17:11:11 BST 2017

...for the people still on Imperial units, rather than the SI/"metric"
system -- 45 C is 113 F. ~36-37 C is body temperature (I've memorized 36
from my high school days, but Google says 37) which is pretty dang hot. At
113 F my skin would probably boil off... well, that's what it would feel
like, anyhow!