[Arm-netbook] System 76 - Entering Phase 3

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue Apr 25 03:12:44 BST 2017

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 9:28 AM, Allan Mwenda <allanitomwesh at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd personally fund Thinkpenguin way before System76, just because they
> don't use NVIDIA, but i noticed the new Galago Pro laptop doesn't as well.

 argh, i wish that had come out months ago when i was looking for a
new laptop.  it has all the specs of the one i've got, but with an
all-aluminium chassis.  if you outfit it with everything i chose it's
still $600 cheaper (because no nvidia graphics which it turns out you
can't really use anyway, it's too unstable).