[Arm-netbook] Totally derailed topic

Christopher Havel laserhawk64 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 15:10:28 BST 2017

Coupla things to respond to here.

@ Mr Gibson -- I am a student of computers, not of the mind. I prefer to
tinker with things that can safely be turned off and back on again ;)
namely technology. Also, I'm aware of the mess that is inpatient
psychiatry, and I was not and would not be recommending that.

@ Lyberta -- I'll just say that I don't think it's any healthier to be
wanting to kill other people than it is to be wanting to kill yourself.
Somehow that doesn't fit my definition of 'normal'. But that's me -- and I
don't want to, you know, tell you how to think. Not my job. So I'll drop
this for now, except to say that pills can do you a world of good if you
let them.

@ everyone -- sorry for the thread derailment. Not my intent.