[Arm-netbook] System 76 - Entering Phase 3

John Luke Gibson eaterjolly at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 01:17:19 BST 2017

Let's do bear in mind that they do have real reasons for keeping
proprietary blobs in their systems. While these reasons do not measure
to the ethical concerns, think about this in terms of a much more
grossly obvious circumstance: if a barbarian kills two people in
bandit raids everyday, and you convince that barbarian to kill one
less person each day, then yes they are still killing, but you're not
in the end compromising your principles by making the observation that
the situation is better and are in no way contradicting those morals
by praising the barbarian for being less murderous. Obviously this is
a gross comparison but I think it demonstrates a universal principle
very well.