[Arm-netbook] System 76 - Entering Phase 3

Allan Mwenda allanitomwesh at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 20:52:03 BST 2017

Ubuntu is proprietary, at the kernel as well as DE and codecs (Amazon search anyone?)
Nvidia gpus in System76 pcs run on blobs and they are dicks to noveau devs
Intel Wi-Fi. Take a guess about iwl.
It would be good if system76 actually made am EOMA68 device, but I'd be surprised if they pulled it off completely libre