[Arm-netbook] Certification Mark: My hat in the Ring

John Luke Gibson eaterjolly at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 06:01:07 BST 2017

See, now the symbolism only looks religious if your not looking at
where the symbols are taken from. The Blender logo is an eye, which is
supposed to be emphasized by the switching of the eyelash in the
traditional one with a different one. Inside of the fish, the eye then
thusly makes the whole a fisheye. The suggestion is that we are
looking at the broader picture, as would be seen with a fisheye lens.