[Arm-netbook] About, the rk processor.

Bill Kontos vkontogpls at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 21:57:40 BST 2017

Intel is on about the same ballpark as the big arm tablet chips but they
can't shrink it any further. They got this low simply from node shrinks,
but at this point making a new core design only for the tablet market would
require very high sale volumes. And they failed to infiltrate the tablet
market so...They even canceled their atom line, only the premium Core M for
products like the 12' apple macbook, which don't seem to gather much
traction either.