[Arm-netbook] Fwd: Eurocircuits NEWS - Fantastic Q1-2017

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue Apr 18 13:14:55 BST 2017

i don't normally like/forward this kind of stuff but just as a reminder,
the shiny PCBs i did of the laptop were from this company.  the pricing for
the (very specific!) budget-end PCBs with 12mil vias, 10mil tracks and
clearance and no green colouring was really *really* low cost, for europe:
i was very surprised.

also i was extremely impressed with the online viewer / gerber checker, it
took a ton of hassle out of what would otherwise meant a manual process for
them, which more than certainly is one of the reasons why they're
affordable.

l.

---