[Arm-netbook] ZeroPhone

John Luke Gibson eaterjolly at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 08:44:07 BST 2017

I would subdivide (b-ii) into:

     (b) (ii) people who are willing to apply creativity to learn how
to program them.
              (1) people who seek out opportunities to apply
creativity to learn how to program.
              (2) people who expect to be given opportunities to apply
creativity to learn how to program.

Also, I forgot to mention: Chris, sleep well my good fellow. Luke,
what are you still doing awake :P