[Arm-netbook] ZeroPhone

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue Apr 18 08:23:16 BST 2017

On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 8:01 AM, John Luke Gibson <eaterjolly at gmail.com> wrote:

> For many individuals without a creative appealing original
> introduction into computers, I believe they are deeply concerned about
> being less individual for starting a road headlong into being a
> computer savant and consistently running the same path as many others,
> and rather believe much as you pointed out that their ignorance is a
> blessing on others,

 i feel that there's a couple of helpful categories here:

 (a) (i) people who help themselves (only) and
      (ii) people who help others

 (b) (i) people who have been *trained* to *use* computers and
      (ii) people who are willing to apply creativity to learn how to
      program them.

i'm *definitely* in category (a-ii b-ii), and am looking for people of
category (a-ii) to help bring together people from *all* four
categories.