[Arm-netbook] ZeroPhone

John Luke Gibson eaterjolly at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 08:01:27 BST 2017

Indeed! Chris, I believe the issue to actually be linguistic in
nature. I also believe that complexity requires either a thin spread
of attention with very little specialization or specialization which
depends very much on always being in arm's reach of "someone smarter".
Using a grand variety of intuitive, clever, and/or witty words to
describe perspectives on a computer, in such a way that is so diverse
that two individuals could use different words when describing the
same operation that they have performed hundreds of times with dozens
of people, and never once heard the other's choice of words when
talking to each other.

There is a great diversity of specializations in computers, Because
there is not a lot of ways looking at the same aspects. People will
intuitively not necessarily learn about that which is relevant to what
they do on a regular basis, but-rather they try to be creative with
the aspects of programming that they look at so-as to differentiate
themselves and not be carbon copies.

For many individuals without a creative appealing original
introduction into computers, I believe they are deeply concerned about
being less individual for starting a road headlong into being a
computer savant and consistently running the same path as many others,
and rather believe much as you pointed out that their ignorance is a
blessing on others, and as I would add, for the reason that it forces
computer savants to think creatively about creating a fresh
perspective of an old well-known aspect of computers.

In other words, we need to rethink everything several times over
without actually changing anything, then create a system where it
feels easy to rethink things, form new perspectives, and do things
differently. Also, create words which support analogies and help form
the skeletons of new perspectives on computer design decisions.