[Arm-netbook] ZeroPhone

GaCuest gacuest at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 00:23:03 BST 2017

El 16 de abril de 2017 a las 12:42:43, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
(lkcl at lkcl.net) escribió:
> ---
> crowd-funded eco-conscious hardware: https://www.crowdsupply.com/eoma68
>

> On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 11:05 AM, GaCuest wrote:
> > El 14 de abril de 2017 a las 7:37:24, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
> > (lkcl at lkcl.net) escribió:
> >> the idea there is to use an LCD that has *dual* control interfaces:
> >> SPI *AND* RGB/TTL.
> >
> > Something like this?: http://hands.com/~lkcl/eoma/shenzen/frida/FRD3504503.pdf
>
> ... exactly like that :) except i'm not a huge fan of resistive
> panels... they are quite a lot cheaper though.

Yes, it was an example, I prefer CTP :)

I think the idea that a cell phone can work without EOMA68
 (for basic functions) is a very good idea, but is it difficult to do?
I want to say because you have to do many things 2 times to
be able to work with EOMA68 and without EOMA68.

On the other hand, is the STM32F072 capable of handling
the audio with good quality?