[Arm-netbook] EOMA Specification / Documentation Issues

Joseph Honold mozzwald at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 00:06:31 BST 2016

On 09/26/2016 03:39 AM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> *deep breath*.... ok so i've been writing non-stop since i previously
> replied, and can only reasonably say to be 15% through what's
> needed (!)
>
> http://elinux.org/Embedded_Open_Modular_Architecture/EOMA68#EOMA68_Software_.2F_OS_Requirements
>
> l.

This helps to understand more about the project goals. Thanks. I've
read thru it a couple times already and yeah, it's a lot to grasp :)

I'm going to make what I want for myself now and see how it pans out
in regards to compliance, keeping in mind what's in the spec already.
It will be a functional prototype for personal use. If down the road,
others show interest then I'll deal with any changes that need to be made.