[Arm-netbook] EOMA68-A20 progress

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Wed Sep 21 09:32:42 BST 2016

---

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 9:03 AM, Nick Hardiman
<nick at internetmachines.co.uk> wrote:
> Great to see the updates coming from Hong Kong. Exciting times.
>
> What’s happening with the A20 board?

 revision 2.6 being manufactured.

> Was the last update (I’m not looking at previous mails here, could be wrong) said ‘Mike is getting prototypes’?

 yep.

> What are prototypes, and how do they fit into the grand plan?

 of the A20 board.  pre-production run, to confirm that the addition
of an extra address line is ok.

 please bear in mind that i keep a per-project news archive.  in this
case, the information you seek (the context) is here:

 http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner_a10/news/