[Arm-netbook] [Dev] [libreplanet-discuss] EOMA68 and freedom in digital technology

IngeGNUe ingegnue at riseup.net
Sat Sep 10 21:34:50 BST 2016

On 09/10/2016 04:07 PM, Josh Branning wrote:
> On 10/09/16 20:38, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> Unlike your boards, which give a 404 forbidden message when trying to
> access the server. [2] Hopefully this is something you can correct.

403 error is "forbidden", 404 is "not found"

I poked around the eoma parent directory and noticed that the same error
happened on some other files. I'm not a web person but as the error
states: "You don't have permission to access /~lkcl/eoma/microdesktop on
this server. Server unable to read htaccess file, denying access to be
safe" it's probably something to do with the .htaccess file on his
webserver.

As he mentioned he's going to be offline for a couple days so just give
him time.