[Arm-netbook] "zombie" campaign

chadvellacott at sasktel.net chadvellacott at sasktel.net
Thu Sep 8 03:13:51 BST 2016

    So, as mentioned in my list-message "Sorry to Luke (and others)", I have some questions.  This
message is just to give context for the questions.

    The questions are regarding the campaign on "Crowd Supply".

    I HAVE NOT YET SENT MY ORDER AND PAYMENT.

    But from a private reply from Luke (quoted next below), I guess that we have SOME more time.

    I will number the "e"mails of questions, as to priority for me deciding whether and what to back,
with #1 as top priority for me.  (This is not to be pushy, just to inform you what can most help me
personally.)

    (Actually, now I am thinking to buy the printed lap-top kit, plus the desk-top housing, plus the
stand-alone, plus one or more libre-tea cards, plus the break-out board, plus the pass-through card.)

    (By the capitals, I did not mean to "shout".  I just meant "emphasis".  Do you prefer "emphasis"
be marked not by capitals but rather *thus* or _thus_?)

     (Quotes below, might have minor changes, and might have additions enclosed by {}, and ~ for
omissions.)

On 16.8.26 12:11, lkcl . <lkcl at rhombus-tech.net> wrote:
> On ~, {8th month}~ 26, 2016 at 6:33 PM, Crowd Supply <orders at crowdsupply.com> wrote:
>> chadvellacott at sasktel.net submitted a question about your project,
>> "Earth-friendly EOMA68 Computing Devices":

~~~~~~

>>     It looks like I only have a few hours left if I wish to order now.
>>     (My 3 questions are numbered below.)
>>     (1) Can I order, after your campaign ends in a few hours?  If I had AT LEAST
>> another day for deciding on purchasing, that would help me to make a wise
>> decision.
>
>   yes you can.  i'll be doing a lot of preparation over the next few
> weeks so you have time.

~~~~~~
>>     I am now thinking of ordering your libre "tea"-card (65.00), and the
>> lap-top-kit (500.00).
>
>   cool.

~~~~~~

On 16.9.2 8:49, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
 > ---
 > crowd-funded eco-conscious hardware: https://www.crowdsupply.com/eoma68

~~~~~