[Arm-netbook] Future case idea: subnotebook/PDA with QWERTY keyboard

Sam Pablo Kuper sampablokuper at posteo.net
Sun Sep 4 19:14:50 BST 2016

On 04/09/16 17:16, Sam Pablo Kuper wrote:
> Therefore, in pursuit of (2), I made a spreadsheet [...]
>
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PD_tAIW7cuiXEe97BrcIRBfF9Sbo07limynxEBhdp84/pub?gid=1098274215&single=true&output=csv
>
> If you want to view the sheet in your browser, then you can do that
> here, but this requires running proprietary JavaScript which, obviously,
> I don't recommend:
>
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PD_tAIW7cuiXEe97BrcIRBfF9Sbo07limynxEBhdp84/pubhtml

P.S. These spreadsheets are, as you will see, incomplete. Many fields
haven't been filled in. Nevertheless, it gives a rough overview of the
options on the market.

I would welcome patches, formatted as CSV files, if anyone is really
keen. (Feel free to send them to me, to spare the whole mailing list(s)
having to receive them.) Otherwise, I will either fill in the blanks as
time allows, or let the spreadsheet languish if I conclude that making a
keyboard is better than adapting an existing one.

Thanks, and sorry for the noise!