[Arm-netbook] New Open Access Journal for Open Source Hardware

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Thu Sep 1 20:44:19 BST 2016

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 7:53 PM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
<lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:

>  that's not very helpful, al.  please don't use sarcasm on this list
> in a derogatory way, or distract me from fulfilling my promises.
> there are plenty of other lists where that behaviour is acceptable:
> this isn't one of them.
>
>  just a couple of hours ago i sent a message explaining i am dealing
> with an enormous and completely overwhelming list of tasks in order to
> fulfil the promises and committments that have just been made to over
> 1,500 people.  i don't appreciate having to deal with sarcastic
> remarks as a major distraction from any one of those tasks.
>
> i trust that that's really *really* clear.

 faaackin 'ellfire, that guy was scary.  he emailed me off-list 10
times in under 20 minutes.  i had to block him so as to prevent
further net abuse.  just wasted over half an hour dealing with his
demands instead of getting on with fulfilling the promises that i've
made to everyone else.