[Arm-netbook] Block Diagram - ZEOMA - Handheld Games Console

GaCuest gacuest at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 09:44:13 BST 2016

El 18 de octubre de 2016 a las 16:34:37, Joseph Honold
(mozzwald at gmail.com) escribió:
> I've been looking on aliexpress and found some 3.97" LCD's based on
> the nt35510/nt35512. They are similar to the FRD39751040V but have
> different pinouts. Does Frida sell sample/single LCD's anywhere online?
>
> https://www.aliexpress.com/item/IPS-4-0-inch-16M-HD-TFT-LCD-RGB-Screen-with-Adapter-Board-800-480-MCU/32669105821.html
>
> https://www.aliexpress.com/item/IPS-3-97-inch-61PIN-3-SPI-24Bit-TFT-LCD-LCM-Color-Screen-with-touch-panel/1764842496.html
>
> The linux driver you posted appears to be for MIPI/DSI mode so
> probably not useful for us. I found this RGB24 initialization driver
> for u-boot/nt35510. It could be modified for RGB18, then I assume we
> could just use the sunxi-fb lcd linux driver?
>
> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2013-August/161006.html

Maybe you can also use the 4.5” 480x854 IPS LCD that we want to use.

I sent it to Luke, but I don’t know if he can use it.

The price is very similar to FRD39751040V. $8 without touch panel, and
$9.5 with RTP. The problem is that this LCD hasn't entered into mass
production now (now Frida only send samples), and we need to buy
5000 units to enter into mass production.

Here you can see the drawing that Frida sent me:
http://george.the-petries.co.uk/shared-write-access/eoma/Datasheets%20ZEOMA/FRD450C4502-RT/FRD450C4502-RT%e7%bb%93%e6%9e%84%e7%a1%ae%e8%ae%a4%e5%9b%be%e7%ba%b80718-Model.pdf

And here you can send the info that Frida sent me (initial code):
http://george.the-petries.co.uk/shared-write-access/eoma/Datasheets%20ZEOMA/FRD450C4502-RT/IVO450_IPS_C045SWY2-1.rar