[Arm-netbook] Block Diagram - ZEOMA - Handheld Games Console

Joseph Honold mozzwald at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 15:34:07 BST 2016

I've been looking on aliexpress and found some 3.97" LCD's based on
the nt35510/nt35512. They are similar to the FRD39751040V but have
different pinouts. Does Frida sell sample/single LCD's anywhere online?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/IPS-4-0-inch-16M-HD-TFT-LCD-RGB-Screen-with-Adapter-Board-800-480-MCU/32669105821.html

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/IPS-3-97-inch-61PIN-3-SPI-24Bit-TFT-LCD-LCM-Color-Screen-with-touch-panel/1764842496.html

The linux driver you posted appears to be for MIPI/DSI mode so
probably not useful for us. I found this RGB24 initialization driver
for u-boot/nt35510. It could be modified for RGB18, then I assume we
could just use the sunxi-fb lcd linux driver?

http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2013-August/161006.html