[Arm-netbook] 100% Free?

mdn bernardlprf at openmailbox.org
Tue Oct 18 02:02:47 BST 2016

This is indeed a problem a problem but I think it's because most
inexperienced users (lambda users in french (sorry I don't know the work
for that in english) have the habit that "it's just works".

This is one of the biggest problems that we face, normal users.
I think that most people were forced to use computers and that is part
of why they don't want to change and they just want it to work without
thinking.

This is a pedagogical problem and like said before I am working on that
subject to create new approaches to make users understand, to build
bridges so that they can choose without mindlessly clicking next.