[Arm-netbook] Block Diagram - ZEOMA - Handheld Games Console

GaCuest gacuest at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 12:10:50 BST 2016

El 16 de octubre de 2016 a las 9:16:56, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
(lkcl at lkcl.net) escribió:
> take a look at the various schematics available for tablet reference
> designs etc. etc. you want something like a SY7208 see
> http://hands.com/~lkcl/eoma/TABLET162_20121110.pdf page 7 and make
> sure it's providing enough current.

The link is incorrect. Do you want to say this link?:

http://hands.com/~lkcl/eoma/kde_tablet/TABLET162_20121110.pdf

I have seen that this is more recent:

http://hands.com/~lkcl/eoma/kde_tablet/tablet5.pdf

What you recommend me?

> please for goodness sake read the next update when it comes out,
> please for god's sake don't go searching on digikey, pick the first
> random convenient IC and expect to be able to have what you design
> made up in even a small volume at anything approaching a reasonable
> cost. it's very very easy to design ultra-expensive products.
>
> take a look at frida's LCDs, we have the advantage of being in touch
> directly with marco, the possibility of group buys, etc. etc.
> datasheets all here:
> http://rhombus-tech.net/suppliers/shenzen/frida_lcd/

I think that most components are in large quantities in China:

- Linear potentiometer (trigger) and joystick -- Favor Union/Polyshine
(a Hong Kong company). MOQ is higher, but price is very good.
- TFT + RTP -- Frida.
- Battery -- Kamcy (a Chinese company). A lot of chinese companies
sells this battery.
- EEPROM -- The same that you use on laptop/tablet.
- STM32F072 -- The same that you use on laptop.
- Audio IC -- The same that you use on laptop.
- TS4408A button -- a lot of stores sell its in Aliexpress/Alibaba with
good prices: https://aliexpress.com/af/4mmx4mmx0.8mm.html
- SKRTLAE010 button -- you use it on laptop. Have you found a
chinese replacement?
- USB 2.0 -- you use it on laptop. Have you found a chinese
replacement?
- PMIC -- you use it on tablet.
- MicroUSB, microSD and Audio Jack -- you use it on laptop (Runde).
- XPT2046 -- a clone of ADS7843. A lot of chinese stores sell it on
Aliexpress/Alibaba.

What do you change?

Thanks!