[Arm-netbook] Block Diagram - ZEOMA - Handheld Games Console

ryan rrryan at tds.net
Sat Oct 15 07:24:10 BST 2016

Actually, I personally take a hybdrid approach to my libre software. I
focus on the important components being libre, but if some high-level
software isn't, I can live with that as long as I'm not dependent on it.

So with that in mind, I know I would play some emulators on there. Also,
if we just focus the EOMA68 projects on fully-libre usecases, we will
miss out on many mainstream users who are necessary if we want the
standard (or whatever revision its reached by then) to be at all
relevant in 20 years. I like the idea of 100% libre hardware and a 100%
libre software stack, but with easy options for the user to choose to
add non-free components if they wish (like the Debian non-free
repository being only a couple of clicks away)

Thanks

-Ryan