[Arm-netbook] EOMA Specification / Documentation Issues

Vincent Legoll vincent.legoll at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 09:44:35 BST 2016

Hello,

>>> H3 support is mostly hindered by availability and interest.
>>
>> I've got an H3 based SBC that I'm tinkering with, and a few others are
>> also working on it. But that's getting off topic.
>
> no it's not: if there's a chance that a specific processor can be
> utilised in EOMA68 Cards it's definitely ON topic.

Yes, but it may be better to wait when you're ready for launching the
second CPU card project (ie probably after the first one is done or
almost) so that you can work and lobby for a more up-to-date SoC to
be used/usable...

The H3 is already contentious because of that very subject which may
not be liberable (even if it looks like a small thing, HDMI output is an
important factor(HTPC). So not having it may be a showstopper for a
significant portion of the currently reachable user-base)

Cheers

--
Vincent Legoll