[Arm-netbook] Fwd: [Slashdot] Your Slashdot submission is on the front page! New Crowdfunding Campaign Offers Modular EOMA68 Computing Devices

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sun Jul 31 14:28:22 BST 2016

---

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <slashdot at slashdot.org>
Date: Sun, Jul 31, 2016 at 8:05 AM
Subject: [Slashdot] Your Slashdot submission is on the front page! New
Crowdfunding Campaign Offers Modular EOMA68 Computing Devices
To: lkcl at lkcl.net

Congratulations, your Slashdot submission was featured on the front page! Every
day we review hundreds of submissions, but we can only post a few to the front
page. Thanks again for sharing with the Slashdot community.

Your story is here:
https://news.slashdot.org/story/16/07/31/0323255/new-crowdfunding-campaign-offers-modular-eoma68-computing-devices

To keep the conversation going, don't forget to share the link with
your friends.

- The Slashdot Team

You have received this message because you subscribed to it
on Slashdot.  To stop receiving this and other
messages from Slashdot, or to add more messages
or change your preferences, please go to your user page.

        https://slashdot.org/prefs/messages

You can log in and change your preferences from there.

Slashdot
1660 Logan Ave. Ste A
San Diego, CA 92113