[Arm-netbook] EOMA68 another slashdot submission

Albert ARIBAUD albert.aribaud at free.fr
Sat Jul 30 13:11:10 BST 2016

Le Sat, 30 Jul 2016 13:01:29 +0100
"Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo" <manuel.montezelo at gmail.com> a écrit:

> >> Also, submitted to SoylentNews (no link available yet).
> >
> >Not even this one?
> >
> >https://soylentnews.org/meta/submit.pl?op=viewsub&subid=15051
>
> Oh, thanks!

NP.

> I didn't know where to look for the "firehose" / "submissions".  I am
> not actually subscribed as user of the site, maybe that's why I
> couldn't see it.

I did not subscribe either, just registered right after you mentioned
it, and I did not find a way to see all current submissions either;
apparently, you can not list submissions but you can search them via
the "Search" menu entry on the left. First I searched in "Submissions"
for the term "eoma", which yielded nothing; same with "eoma-68"; third
time's a charm, "eoma68" yielded the link above.

Amicalement,
--
Albert.